Welcome to Issue 6!
This is our weekly high level summary of everything happening in the Modverse across the AI Engine, Mojo, and our Community. Sign Up for the Newsletter Here!
- The Mojo SDK launched for Apple Silicon on Mac, download here now!
- Shashank released a blog post for the Mac launch
- Chris did a podcast named Syntax discussing Mojo and AI
- Shashank, Jack, Jeff, Abdul, Aydyn and Elliot did a livestream following the Mac launch
We already have very significant demand for our EAP, but you can add yourself to our waiting list and we will try to reach out when new spots open.
An overview of language changes, relevant community projects, and the most common issues.
- Jim Chng did a blog post on custom bitwidth integers in Mojo
- Maxim released a blog titled: Faster prefix sum computation with SIMD and Mojo
- rd4com added a tutorial on calling Mojo functions from Python
- Code to the Moon released a livestream on Mojo following the Mac SDK launch
- TilliFe updated Infermo (Autograd in Mojo) with many more operators
Most Common Issues
Please upvote tickets with a thumbs up that you want to see supported and fixed most!
- #620: Native Windows Support: You can use WLS2 or docker containers, native is currently being worked on
- #572: Can't install on arch linux: please see GitHub repo arch-mojo, for a community alternative until we have official support
- #1019: Compiler warnings for inappropriate case: for example warning to change fooBar to foo_bar
- #1002: Illegal instruction running minimal mojo program please report the output of lscpu to the ticket if you're receiving the same error
- #551: Unable to locate a suitable libpython when running Mojo executable you can use conda to install libpython and link Mojo to that learning resource here
- #670: Failed to reach URL, couldn't resolve host name VPN can resolve this issue in some cases
- #598: Failed to reach URL timeout was reached requires connection speed of 600kbs+ to download before timeout. Working on compressing artifacts and adding a download bar