Welcome to Issue 3!
This is our weekly high level summary of everything happening in the Modverse across the AI Engine, Mojo, and our Community. Sign Up for the Newsletter Here!
NB: If you don't want to receive these every week, click 'Manage Preferences' at the bottom of the email and uncheck 'Modverse Weekly'.
- Stackoverflow released part 2 of their interview with Chris titled: Like Python++ for AI developers.
- Shashank released a blog post: How to setup a Mojo development environment with Docker.
- Jack released a blog post: Using Mojo with Python.
We already have very significant demand for our EAP, but you can add yourself to our waiting list and we will try to reach out when new spots open.
An overview of language changes, relevant community projects, and the most common issues.
Mojo v0.3.1 was released with bug fixes for installer issues, and full support for machines with less than 4 cores.
- automata created awesome-mojo: a curated list of awesome Mojo 🔥 frameworks, libraries, software, and resources.
- Maxim created mojo-hash where he's achieving 2x performance on Rust's default HashMap.
- erfanzar is porting their existing training library named EasyDel to Mojo.
Most Common Issues
Please upvote tickets with a thumbs up that you want to see supported and fixed most!
- #670: Failed to reach URL, couldn't resolve host name VPN can resolve this issue in some cases.
- #598: Failed to reach URL timeout was reached requires connection speed of 600kbs+ to download before timeout. Working on compressing artifacts and adding a download bar.
- #551: Unable to locate a suitable libpython when running Mojo executable you can use conda to install libpython and link Mojo to that learning resource here.