Welcome to Issue 2!
This is our weekly high level summary of everything happening in the Modverse across the AI Engine, Mojo, and our Community. Sign Up for the Newsletter Here!
NB: If you don't want to receive these every week, click 'Manage Preferences' at the bottom of the email and uncheck 'Modverse Weekly'.
- Chris talked about Mojo and how it compares to other languages on the StackOverflow podcast
- Tim wrote a blog post about AI Regulation: step with care, and great tact
- Shashank released a video on using Mojo with Docker containers
- Shashank released a video on getting started with the Mojo SDK
We already have very significant demand for our EAP, but you can add yourself to our waiting list and we will try to reach out when new spots open.
An overview of language changes, relevant community projects, and the most common issues.
Mojo v0.3.0 was released with support for keyword arguments and parameters, and many other improvements and bugs fixes.
- freeCodeCamp instructor ElliotCodes created a 2-hour Mojo: Full Course for Beginners
- Sharktheone moved his gist for installing Mojo on Arch linux to a repo name arch-mojo with extra features
- Sarctiann did a guide for installing Mojo in a Gitpod instance
- jjokah did a getting started with mojo blog post
- EchoPouet created an alternative Dockerfile to link to the libpython.so from a conda environment
- Moosems has been working on multiple interesting data structures in a repo named Mojo-Types
- igorgue has started working on a Mojo implementation of redis named firedis
Most Common Issues
Please upvote tickets with a thumbs up that you want to see supported and fixed most!
- #538: Modular install mojo hangs during testing phase fixed in next release, see workarounds here. Issue was deadlocks in machines with low CPU cores.
- #672: Language server just hangs on code completion fixed in next release. Related to #538 issue for deadlocks in machines with low CPU cores.
- #683: Error: externally-managed-environment this occurs when your system python is the one on path. Fixed in next release by creating venv during installation. See workaround here
- #670: Failed to reach URL, couldn't resolve host name VPN can resolve this issue in some cases.
- #598: Failed to reach URL timeout was reached requires connection speed of 600kbs+ to download before timeout. Working on compressing artifacts and adding a download bar.
- #551: Unable to locate a suitable libpython when running Mojo executable you can use conda to install libpython and link to that, workaround here. Learning resources about this are coming soon.